PremierOne’s – UV Air Purifier
Texas Pride Heating & Air can provide the perfect solution for your air quality needs – the PremierOne UV Air Purifier MUV7-50DR. Maintaining Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is vital for health and comfort, and this device boasts superior performance tailored to your environment and low power consumption. The purifier will filter all types of airborne particles as small as 1.0 microns in size while efficiently cleansing the air in an average-sized home or office space multiple times per hour. In addition, Texas Pride Heating & Air can also help you select, install, and maintain the product – helping you breathe a little easier!
PremierOne’s UV Air Purifier MUV7-50DR
- High-output germicidal UVC kills or deactivates germs, mold, and viruses.
- Germicidal UV is the trusted method used in Hospitals.
- Helps reduce the spread of colds and flu.
- Our patented oxidizing chamber uses activated oxygen for odor control.
- Odor control is easily adjustable by the homeowner.
- It helps to eliminate “dirty sock syndrome.”
- Helps keep the equipment cleaner and working more efficiently.
- Lifetime warranty on electronics, 2-year warranty on lamps.
- The remote unit fits tight spaces.
- 2-Year long-life lamps.
- ETL certified
What Is Air Quality In Your Home?
Living in a healthy environment is a vital factor that many of us take for granted. The quality of the air we breathe in our homes has a massive effect on our family’s well-being; it can help prevent asthma and allergies from developing, especially in young children whose immune systems are still developing. However, numerous chemicals, molds, and dust particles can exist indoors, unseen due to our climate-controlled living conditions, making it hard to identify which ones are causing harm. Therefore, we must monitor the air quality of our homes and take steps towards purification where possible.
Considering how much time an average family spends each day indoors, it’s clear that action must be taken against the allergens and impurities within the home environment if long-term health is going to be maintained.