Enjoy the peace of mind and comfortability of knowing that you have a team with 30 years’ experience available when needed.
Take great care of your employees, protecting their safety, comfort and productivity all year long with an expert team regularly maintaining your HVAC.
Texas Pride’s Residential Benefits
- No diagnostic fees on service calls, as long as repairs are approved.
- Receive a $100 Annual Accrual towards a replacement of your HVAC system!
- Our guarantee is 24 hours arrival time.
- Our Bluebonnet Club members get a labor discount on all repair work done.
- Front of the Line priority for Bluebonnet Club members.
- Enjoy peace of mind when it comes to repairs, as we will apply up to $500 towards replacement within 30 days.
Covers Two Maintenance Visits Per Year
We know that it can be costly when an A/C unit or heater goes out in the middle of the night. Trust the team at Texas Pride Heating & Air to maintain and repair your HVAC systems so they last longer and function efficiently.
Includes the following maintenance procedures on your air conditioning system:
- 25-point precision tune-up and cleaning
- Clean, level, calibrate thermostat
- Adjust and thoroughly inspect blower motor and fan assembly
- Wash condenser coil
- Replace or wash standard air-filters (homeowner provided)
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust all drive belts and pulleys
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals
- Test humidifier operation and set dampers, switches, and valves
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), burners, and pilot assemblies
- Inspect flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters
- Vacuum clean all combustion and blower compartments
- Adjust all main air dampers as requested
- Test all safety controls/devices
- Activate heating or cooling system
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays
- Test, measure, and record operating temperature and pressures
- Electronically test for carbon monoxide gas
- Test for gas leaks at furnace